Friday June 29th - 7pm
Night of Worship and Praise:
Embark, engage, and let loose as Covenant Center Worship Leaders lead the way in epic "Halal" praise and soaking "Barrak" worship to Jesus through our instruments and voices.
Let's tell our God what an AWESOME God He is!
HALAL Definition - The NAS Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
- to shine
- (Qal) to shine (fig. of God's favour)
- (Hiphil) to flash forth light
- to praise, boast, be boastful
- to be boastful
- boastful ones, boasters (participle)
- to praise
- to boast, make a boast
- to be praised, be made praiseworthy, be commended, be worthy of praise
- (Hithpael) to boast, glory, make one's boast
- (Poel) to make a fool of, make into a fool
- (Hithpoel) to act madly, act like a madman
BARAK Definition - The NAS Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
1. To kneel or to bow. To give reverence to God as an act of adoration.